Thursday, August 2, 2007

New to the blog world . . .

Hello everyone! Thanks to the inspiration of my dear sister and also many others who are faithful bloggers, I have decided to join the world of blogging. So, where to start?? I guess I will begin with our family.

Todd and I have been living here in Tennessee for 5 years now. The time has really past quickly, as have the seven years we've been married. Todd owns his own construction business with his brother, Tristan. 'T & T Construction' works all over the middle-Tennessee area and also some in Northern Alabama and Southern Kentucky. We are privileged to live next door to Tristan and Paula and only about 1/2 mile from Todd's parents. I have been working as a CNA for the past 5 years (4 years in a local hospital and 1 year in home health private duty).

Adding to our busy lives are our beautiful children: Kaylee (just turned 3) and Matthew (18 mo). On this blog spot, you will no doubt see many pictures of these two because I must admit I am mighty proud parent. Oh, and in case you didn't already know - we are expecting our 3th (a girl) to arrive any day now.

I am looking forward to sharing news of our family on this blog and I hope that many of you reading this will sign in and let me know you are out there. Friends and family are spread around the world - but it is indeed a small world with the use of technology.

1 comment:

Roseanne said...

Welcome, and about time. Nice post and I like the color scheme and layout. Good job.