Saturday, September 29, 2007

So, I've been tagged . . .

I'm it! I've been tagged. It is now 1:15 am. I am awake to feed Erin and can't think of anything better to do at this time of morning than blog. This tag thing is pretty crazy. Normally, I don't respond to emails or other chains like this, but this time . . . I guess I will.

1. A Bible verse that means a lot to me is . . . Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass (Psalms 37:4 & 5). In the disappointing times of life, this verse has been a great encouragement to me.

2. My greatest desire in life is to raise my children to love and serve God with all their hearts.

3. My biggest encouragement as a parent is the quote - " You don't have to be perfect to be a successful parent, you just have to be genuine."

4. My favorite food - TACOS; favorite color - PURPLE; favorite season - SPRING.

5. I am the world's worst at spelling. The only time I ever remember cheating in school was on a spelling test (not something I'm proud of). :-)

6. Presently looking for a way to work from home. Any suggestions, anybody??

7. Someday I would like to pursue further education and a career in the area of bookkeeping/ accounting. I love working with numbers!

7 comments:

Roseanne said...

good job, I got tagged too, but don't have anything nearly so intelligent to say about myself. BTW I like the new pic in the top cornor of your blog. Erin is really growing. She is so cute, and adorable. Hopefully only a month till I can hold her. Lova ya gal.

The Dickinsons said...

Hey, Dawn, this is Heather in Colombia! I found you off of Roseanne's blog.

Congrats on your ADORABLE new baby girl, she is precious!!!! (And so are your other children too!) I like all the nice pics of your family and kids.

I know, I wasn't sure I wanted to do the tagging game either, but decided it couldn't hurt anything. =) I enjoyed the nice things you had to say!

God bless you, I try to pray daily for y'all! Keep encouraged in Jesus! =)

Love, Heather =)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this is something you would be interested in or not. I am currently taking a course over the internet for medical transcription. I will be working from home (hopefully). If you are interested check out www.careerstep.com.

It's good to keep up with you a little through your blog.

Terri Walter

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, I know I just talked to you, but I had to stop by anyway:) The pictures are great. Your little stairsteps are sooo cute. I know we sometimes think we may go crazy with 3 kids 3 years old and younger:-0!!! But really I think I like it and I'm definitely not sorry, not one little bit. Love you. Talk to you again soon. Susanna

Kimberly said...

Hey, Dawn! I love the pics! Your kids are cute! You should check out doing medical transcription. Several people have told me to check into it and that it pays pretty well.

Anonymous said...

Do you like selling things? Pampered Chef is a really nice home-based business. I know I really enjoy it! I have been doing it for almost 2 years now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the suggestion - but I'm horrible at sells. Who are u - 'netters'?????