Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks With a Grateful Heart . . .

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Today has been a good day here in Mid-TN. We were blessed with 40 somethin' degree weather, which made it feel very much like Thanksgiving weather from the north. We were also blessed to have 36 of our family and friends here in our home for Thanksgiving diner. It was a house full! The food was great and the time together was wonderful! I AM TRULY BLESSED!

I am very thankful that I discovered the blogging world. It is so neat to be able to keep in contact with many friends from over the years. The social life in 'this part' TN just isn't quite what I was use to, being raised around PV, but your news and your pictures have made me feel closer to home. And to those of you spread 'round the world - I have been reminded to pray for you more often.

I give thanks to God, for all He has blessed me with - a wonderful husband; 3 healthy, beautiful children; and the love of family and friends.

I am very thankful for many more things - but the list is too long for me to post here.

Happy Thanksgiving to all - from our family to yours!!!

No comments: