Monday, May 5, 2008

Tagged again . . .

So, I've been tagged. And here are my answers . . .

5 places I have lived:
1. Xenia, OH
2. Logansport, IN
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. Penns Creek, PA
5. Ethridge, TN

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was a junior in college, living at home, dating Todd. (don't remember much else - that's too long ago!!!)

Five things on my to-do list today:
My to-do list today was a complete failure (didn't accomplish anything on it so I'm not listing it).

Snacks that I enjoy:
Anything sweet and anything salty!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would hire a full-time nanny and a full-time house keeper AND then do nothing but sleep for a week - or maybe a month!! Then I'd decide what to do with the rest of my money!

Three of my bad habits:
1. Forgetting things my husband tells me, because I don't think they're important.
2. Switching subjects during a conversation, because what you just told me reminded me of something that happened yesterday.
3. Ignoring my kids until they get on my last nerve.

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Cleaning houses and businesses
2. Waitress
3. Certified Nurse Aid (hospital, nursing home, priviate duty)
4. Secretary (Registar at PVBI)
5. Book keeping (small business accounting)

People I want to know more about:
1. Roseanne E.
2. Kimberly (D) M. ('just married')
3. Julie H.
4. Todd S.

No comments: