Friday, November 14, 2008

Home again, Home again . . .

The kids and I had a great time in PA with Nana & Pappy for almost 2 weeks during October. And I just realized that I failed to post any pictures. Getting back in the routine of things and getting caught up with everything - well I won't make any more excuses. ;-)


A very cold train ride - Uncle Alan, Kaylee, Gavan, & Matthew.



The train stopped at half-way point to let us off for a picnic.



Meal time was always very eventful - feeding 8 kids.




Don't know how Nana did it!! Getting 6 to sit and listen for storytime.



Trying a different angle.


The trip home was very interesting! Dave & Rose took us part of the way.



I was in the back of the Suburban - with six little people - entertaining, feeding, cleaning up 'mess', and trying to stay comfortable. Dont' I look happy?!?



And last but not least - my new nephew, Dylan - was a great traveler.
We made it home after a 3 lap journey. Todd met us in Nashville and brought us safely back to our Home Sweet Home.


1 comment:

Paula said...

Glad you had a good visit. Even more glad you made it home safe and sound. I missed you guys!