Thursday, April 30, 2009

School trip to the Nashville Zoo . .

Our church school visited the Nashville Zoo on Monday. Matthew, Erin & I went along for the day. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. The kids were great.

I think I enjoyed it as much as they did.


Kaylee, Matthew, & Erin - 3 of the greatest kids I know!!!!



Braelyn, Kaylee, & Erin


Matthew and the goats - he liked the goats so well that he happened to stay behind when our group left the petting area. We hadn't gone far when I noticed him missing. Paula returned to the goat pen and found him conversing with the zoo keeper. :-)



The whole school group.

Best friends!!! Kaylee & Ethan

1 comment:

susanna said...

Hi Dear Friend, I really like the zoo. We had a real nice family trip to the Greenville SC zoo just a couple weeks before Greg left for Afghanistan. Like you, I think we enjoyed it as much as the kids did. Please call me some time when it's convenient for you...or email...or text...or whatever:-)
By the way, your pictures are great and your children are beautiful! Love, Susanna