Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday's and PA visit

While in PA it was a special treat to celebrate my Daddy's 60th birthday and Matthew's 2nd birthday on Feb 13. It was an interesting birthday party - ending with Matthew falling out of his chair and busting his mouth on the edge of the table.



This picture of Matthew's birthday toys is included specifically for the benefit of Aunt Julie. :-)



The kids were thrilled with all the snow that we got that week. I thought it was special treat too, since we almost never see snow in TN.



Erin's newest exercises!! We thought she was going to start crawling, but she hasn't yet.

2 comments:

Roseanne said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe I haven't gotten to hold her yet. I don't know who she looks like. The snow pic is great. And Matthew looks alot more grown up since I saw him last. Good job on your posts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, Dawn! I love the room! I can't believe how big they are getting! Julie