Thursday, March 6, 2008

Where has the time gone . . .

WOW! I can't believe it's the month of March already. Time sure does fly when you're busy. Since I blogged last, I spent 2 weeks in PA with my parents (Todd's work took him that direction), celebrated Matthew's 2nd birthday and my Daddy's 60th birthday, had revival services with Bro. Aaron McCarty, enjoyed a missionary service with Michael & Crystal Mason, and many other wonderful things.

Our church's youth group has been doing some different activities (including passing out tracts at a local mall and visitation of shut-in's, etc). We have named ourselves the 'ACTS' group. Last Saturday we sang for two hours at the local mall. We had several different quartets, trio, duets, solos and instrumentals. Some of the older :-) people from our church came and passed out invitations to our Rally Day (Sunday am service during our revival) while we sang. We had a variety of different responses from people- some positive and some negative. I really enjoyed it - brought back memories of PVBI choir parading through the mall at Christmas time. :-) Sorry don't have any pictures.

No comments: