Sunday, April 20, 2008

Spring time in Tennessee. . .

Well, it definitely is spring time here in Tennessee. The weather has been beautiful (except for an occasional tornado coming thru town or the tremors of an earthquake shaking the place). I love this time of year - especially because I can send the kids outside and I know they enjoy the day so much more when they're not shut up inside.





Best buddies!!


What to do when you're in this deep? Put your feet up and wait for mama to get you out!

Always smiling - with her tongue out!!



This little man was all dressed up for church when I took this picture.
Not more than 10 mins later - I found him outside with his mud boots on riding the same bicyle that is pictured above (and yes the bicyle was still that muddy).

MAMA WAS NOT HAPPY!!

4 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

I have already found your blog as well as Rose's. I have enjoyed seeing how much your kids look like you!! SO CUTE!! I check your blog regularly and always enjoy it. Feel free to email me if you would like! gmgordon_95@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of your son on his bike!

Kara Plank said...

cute kids and cute pictures! The story of the muddy dress clothes is funny! I'm sure my boy will never want to do such a thing! ha.