Tuesday, September 16, 2008

T & T Construction . . .

It has been brought to my attention that I rarely brag about my husband on my blog. So I thought that I 'd show you a little of what keeps Todd busy these days. Todd & his brother own and operate their own construction company (for 6 years now). Mostly they build decks, porches, and garages on new homes. Currently, they are in Gatlinburg, TN for a week doing window and door installations in a new resort building. They are working near the Comedy Barn (for those of you who have vacationed in Gatlinburg).


Front porch.




Patio & screened in porch. (wish I had one like it)




Front porch & dormers




Added dormers, breezeway & garage.




Two car garage. Brick on bottom to match house.




Screened in back deck.



These are just a few of their jobs. They really do strive for perfection in all of their jobs. Keeping the customer happy, getting jobs done on time and building with superior quality is what makes Todd & Tristan a great team. I'm very proud of the work that Todd does. He works very hard to provide for the needs of our family. Thank you, Todd. I love you!!!



Paula & I, recently decided to do some free advertising for the business. :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work, guys! Yes, I would love to have a screened-in porch like that one, and one of those garages would be nice. Well, why not go for the whole house! Yes, I know it is 2:25 am(up feeding, Yawn...), I must be dreaming.Oh well, maybe one of these days. By the way, love the shirts!

Ellison Family said...

Ahhh. So Todd and Tristan do work. Who would have thunk it?!

Jon Earls said...

My Church needs a new roof and my wife would really like one of those screened porches. I was wondering when the fellas could come down to do the work...? :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of our husbands' hard work too!! They do a great job!
Paula